3M 5590H 2,8W/mK Thermal pad
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Easy handling and soft pad
- adhesive on one side
- High conformability even for non-flat IC surfaces and automotive EV batteries
- Incorporates a thin, firm acrylic layer for good handling
- Highly thermally conductive while electrically insulating
- Slight tack allows pre-assembly
- Good wettability for better thermal conductivity
- Non-silicone acrylic elastomer
- Excellent durability
- UL94 V-0 listed (File No. E176845)
3M™ Thermally Conductive Acrylic Interface Pad 5590H is designed to provide a preferential heat transfer path between heat generating components, such as IC Chip or Electric Vehicle (EV) battery, and heat sink or spreader. It consists of highly conformable, slightly tacky acrylic elastomer sheets filled with thermally conductive ceramic particles. They are pressure resistant and adhesive on one side, so it is easy to position them without slipping
These pads can be used for heat management in electronic devices and for general heat dissipation in devices.